The Honeywell Xenon 1902 is redefining the standard for handheld scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for barcode scanning, the Xenon 1902 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, the Xenon 1902 delivers superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1902 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar's SwiftDecoder software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality barcodes.
- Barcode Dimension:
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Image Sensor: Imager
- Barcode Symbology Supported: Reads standard 1D, stacked, 2D and postal symbologies; limited OCR font reading
- Depth of Field:
- 0.30" - 3"@5 mil - Code 39
- 0.60" - 4.90"@13 mil - UPC
- 0.60" - 6.80"@20 mil - Code 39
- 0 mil - 3.40"@6.70 mil - PDF417
- 0 mil - 3.30"@10 mil - Data Matrix
- 20 mil - QR
- 3 mil - Resolution ID Code 39
- 5 mil - Resolution 2D Data Matrix
- Product Type: Handheld Barcode Scanne
- Product Model: 1902gHD-2
- Product Name: Xenon 1902 Wireless Area-Imaging Scanner
- Product Line: Xenon
- Height: 6.3"
- Width: 2.8"
- Color: Black
- Length: 4.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 7.50 oz
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:
- Battery Rechargeable: Yes
- Maximum Number of Scans per Full Charge: 50000
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)